Saturday, September 25, 2010

Bring Vegan Breakfast to SLO!!

Ok, it's time to vent. I awoke to visions of vegan pancakes and tofu scramble, and then reality smacked me in the face: there is no vegan breakfast in SLO! Instant buzzkill.

I have done my research, and as far as I can tell, the closest veg-friendly breakfast spots are either Morro Bay or Los Osos. You would think as a college town, San Luis would have some pretty bomb diners or cafes...tear

Soo...it's time to start pushing our local haunts to provide some delish vegan breakfast options, bc let's face it--breakfast is key! And I also want bottomless mimosas, bc every city has them, so why don't we?

Viva la Vegan brunch!!

1 comment:

  1. I know, right? It's so amazing to be able to wake up on a Sunday morning, read the paper and head out for a choice of vegan goodness to eat.
    Well, it is so long as one does not live in the Central Coast.

    I have to head to the city of lost angels to get my brunch fix, or up to Santa Cruz for one of the best tofu scrambles ever.

    BTW, great blog!

    ReplyDelete