Saturday, October 16, 2010

Walk For Farm Animals


Farm Sanctuary: Rescue, Education, Advocacy


What a delight to see vegans of all ages (and their canine pals) come out to the SLO Walk for Farm Animals!! We were a hardy crew of walkers, signs in hand and smiles on our faces. Of course it's hard not to smile when Wholesome Chow is handing out free samples of their wonderful vegan cakes. These girls went home with the Lavender and Chai Spice :)...mmmm. You can find the Chow mixes at Be Love Cafe in Los Osos.

Props to the Central Coast Vegetarian Network for organizing the event, and for repping the veggie cause! Check out their list of Veg restaurants in the area.

And of course, kudos to Farm Sanctuary, for loving those animals in need.



3 comments:

  1. Nice to have found your blog! I used to live in SLO and one my my best friends (he's vegan!) lives there currently. I pass through when I'm in the States, since my family is in the Bay Area and my husband's is in Ventura. I'll be checking the blog out to keep up on vegan SLO happenings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so happy to be of service! Hope you enjoyed your mixes! Check out our Vegetarian Cooking Club event tomorrow @ 11am "Vegan Brunch and Mimosas!" Visit our website www.wholesomechow.com "Cooking Classes" page for more info! See you girls around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, we both have to work, but next time! Mmmm mimosas...have fun!

    ReplyDelete